About tourist and trains...

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008

I’ve always loved both concepts, there’s too much on them for me to explain them fully, their meaning I mean. Let’s say both are part of my so called troubled mind.
Again with the definitions…

TOURIST
\Tour"ist\, n.
1. [n] One who makes a tour, or performs a journey.

TRAIN
\Train\, n.
Definition:
1. [n] wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
2. [n] public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive;
3. [n] piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor.
4. [n] a series of consequences wrought by an event.
5. [n] a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file.
6. [n] a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding.

I would say I’m a tourist, that travels in trains.

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)