Beautiful temptation

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

She sits right beside me, my knees start shaking and I can feel my pulse accelerating. The couch is crowded and so our arms are touching, she is soft, she smells sweet and my chest is going mad, it can't contain my heart. I get cramps, the good kind of cramps. All my hands want to do is rub her leg or just pass near her arm, but I can't I simply can't and so I fight really hard against my hands. I fight my whole self not to jump over hear and kiss all of her just right in front of everyone.

Then I look at her face, mistake. She is pretty as always, with that curly black hair, which no matter the season is always perfect, her large brown eyes dazzling like two black pearls, so deep, so beautiful. Then I see her perfect sculpted nose, just as sand brown as the rest of her skin, her soft soft skin. Then I see her lips, pink and dry. She gets dry lips in this part of the year. And I can't stop staring at her perfect lips, I try, but every cell in my body is ordering me to kiss them, to touch them. I can't.

I try really hard to watch the movie, their is an action scene, perfect. Explosion, cars, her lips, a guy diving from the top of a lighthouse, the precious pink of her face, car crashes, the smell of her hair. I have to bite my lips and scratch my legs to contain myself, I can't, it's too hard. Then, she does it, she talks, as if she knew what a powerful spell it is to calm me. "Are you alright?" she asked, with a charming and soothing kind of soar voice. "Sure," I answer stupefied. "I'll just go to the restroom" I say, standing up really fast. "Do you want us to pause it?" she asks, now being sweet, damn her, everything about her is so attractive. "Nah, you go ahead" I say, trying to keep it cool as I run to the restroom.

I see myself at the mirror and try to convince myself I have to behave, that I can't to this, not right now. But trying is just that, trying. I wash my face with cold water and I go back. My pathetic attempt to change sit is dismissed when the sees e and makes space, again right beside her. As I sit, I feel in control, apparently I'm stronger than I thought. I just relax and see a cat fight, both girls are kind of hot. Then I try to tempt fate, i look at my left. And just as bad as I was before leaving, the instinct posses me and drives me crazy, I start shaking, but I can't do anything, I simply can't, and I hate the world for it.

"Kim, are you sure, you're Okay?" She asks, pronouncing my name in the sweetest of tones

"Sure, it's just that Fred hasn't called me in three weeks" I lie, I know I am a terrible liar. I know everyone knows Fred is my gay best friend, but I try.

"Ugh, boys. Forget about it, it's now just us girls" She says, actually being woried about me, damn sweetness of hers

"Right..."

I simply can't.



By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)