Gone fish

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008

It smelled like raw fish.
A lot.
A whole lot.
How could the smell be so strong?
I started feeling dizzy.
I opened the window. But the smell wouldn’t go away.
I then decided to leave the house.
I opened the door, and Johanna was about to knock.
“Johanna!” I shouted.
“Hi.” She answered.
“Come in, I need you to help me with something.”
“Sure.”
We went in, and I asked her, “Can you smell it?”
“Smell what?”
“The fish!”
“Are you alright Jane?”
“Can’t you smell it?”
“No.”
“What?!”
“I smell something.” Johanna said.
“Really?”
“Isn’t it… Ryan’s lotion?” Johanna started walking towards the room, “Here it is, the bottle, it fell down and broke… Could you bring a mop?”
“Ryan?”
“Where’s Ryan by the way”
“Who’s Ryan?”

His clothes where gone, his things where gone. He was gone.
All that was left was the fish scent.[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (1)

good picture!