Due to Season

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Due to season, and social commitments, next posts will be a combination of generator-inspired topics... which may or may not be intresting, but wishin' and hopin' for the first option.
First things first.... no generator-inspired post today, but a mindless mumbling of thoughts about a person I love.

Today I saw a man
who was not young,
I hoped he was
I turned around
as I waved goodbye
I thought of him
as a part of me
as I took his hand
I wished he was better
to put the jacket I'm getting for him
Once the hot cocoa is ready
and the punch is warm
While we have our green-pasta
and we joke with presents.
Oh how miss those times
when I think about yesterday
I can only wish for tomarrow
to be a better day
Don't smell the hospital's bed.

[Mrs. K i t e]
again? c'mon... it's been enough....

Comments (0)