In between

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

“I haven’t talked to you in a while you know. I’m just realizing that.” David said.
“I know, it’s just that I’ve been incredible busy.”
“I know, don’t worry. How much time left?”
“Until what?”
“Until, erm… rest?”
“I don’t know that David. I’m afraid it will never end.”
“It will bro, don’t worry.”
“I know it will, but the thing is, I also know how much time I have left before it ends, and all the things I have to do.”
“But there’s an end.”
“It’s not about the end, it’s the in-between.”
“Well, there's….”
“It’s all about the in-between, in everything. Plans, dreams, desires, relations.”
“There’s Mac&Chesse in the microwave.”

Come here now
Where I realize
I am not
Actually finding anything.
Asking myself about
Fading in effects
Rambling between you.

[Mrs. K i t e]

Comments (0)