Invitation

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009

They still tell me the same thing. After 25 years, (because let’s accept it, I was not a psycho at age 5) they still tell me the same thing, over and over again. And I never listen, and when it happens, I regret it for some minutes, and then I regret the regret. My mom always told me “Don’t invite strange people home” and whenever I saw someone that interested me I said, “Would you like to come with me, my house’s over there?” My mom would angrily pull me by the shirt and scolded me. Not before I did it again, two or three blocks later. Things go great for all your infancy, but then puberty makes things complicated. Please don’t ask what happens when you’re thirty. I don’t blame my mother, no. But I must find someone to blame. Because each day I wake up with a stranger, all that I can think is “who am I supposed to blame” we’re always blaming you see. That’s about it, what we do and what we don’t accept we did, and what we did, how to justify it. Something like that. Yes….

Anna Dymna (like the actress, but not her…)


[Mrs. K i t e]
you'll probably hear more about dymna... and this might be developed...


Comments (0)