Just the way I am

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009

I can't help it, I try it, but that's just the way I am. You could say I'm insensitive, that I let no emotion slip, and in a way you would be right. I have this tendency of letting people in, but just untill a certain point, the second they cross a limit I start to push them away, perhaps stupid, but that's just what I do, who I am. I should probably blame some childhood trauma I can't remember, but I don't really care about the source, I just can't help it. I move people away so I can de-atach from them easier.

You once said I have this horrible thing about me where I forget and leave behind people, and you're right. But it's not because I plan so, I just do. And many times I have fight it, and there has been some victories, some failures, but I keep doing it. And today, today when they ask me to tore myself into pieces I can't, perhaps it was because I let go earlier so it wouldn't hurt, perhaps I just don't feel anything. But well, that would be an overstatement, I am a sensible guy, whe it comes to understand others. I think my problem is when it hits home, where it hurts.

And you all just mourn and wipe, and I just observe. I pretend to be deeply sad, but actually I'm not. Sorry. But today, a very wise man told me "something in which no one can educate you is to say how you must feel, it is the most implicit of honesties"(Mr.W 2009). So I'll take his word of advise, because it was way better than all those condolences to good. So my respects to grace and virtue, and let everything run as it should.



[I realize there's nothing literary about this, but hey what are blogs for?]
By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)