It's thought that counts

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Friday, February 27, 2009

"I don't think they're your colors, but still…”
“Erm, no they’re not, but I like it though.”
“Well, I don’t really expect you to wear it anyways.”
“I will wear it sometime.”
“You should.”
“So, can you tell me why this? I mean, you’re not the ‘outfit-for-present’ type of person.”
“Why do you mean? I’m totally fashionable... (Eye-roll)”
“Sureee… What I mean is, I don’t know, I thought you were just going to give me a lame copy of my present as you usually do.”
“What? Lame? You ass, that was offensive and not nice.”
“I’m never nice.”
“Keep telling yourself that. Specially because I am.”
IT’S THOUGHT THAT COUNTS…
“Well, I suppose that summarizes the discussion of color and outfitting..”
“It does.”

[Mrs. K i t e]

now, keep reading...

Comments (0)