Just like that

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009

I’m a terrible speaker sometimes. (sometimes?) you know it, and I pretend I’m not … sometimes.. (sometimes?) I tell myself I should know better, (do I?) maybe you don’t know it, but I do. And the truth is, I want to know better, and I want words to come out, but they don’t. (they won’t?) (will they ever come out?)
The thing is, you might already know what I’m supposed to say, because maybe I’m not supposed to say anything. Either way, you know it.
                                                                         Image from http://xkcd.com/15/ 

Turns out I can’t write either, but I’ve had some very interesting thoughts lately, maybe someday they will come out the way they’re supposed to.

[Mrs. K i t e ]
just as I am, just as you are...

Comments (0)