Music Trailers

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009

Walking through the street, with my iPod. I imagined the trailer of the movie I was starring according to the mood of the song.
Glory Box (Portishead), slowed my walking and made me feel in a depressing insightful movie. In which the starting credits would appear and then fade away. A bluish environment and I walked in the streets of the sea-by city in which I lived my really complicated life. A bad posture as I approached that place in which I hid.
Then, How do You Sleep (John Lennon) didn’t changed the mood much, it could’ve been the Trailer 2, but with a more orangey environment. And in perhaps the happiest part of the movie (yes, now you can imagine how sad was the last movie). I changed the song, since I wanted a different movie.
Eleanor Put Your Boots On (Franz Ferdinand) made me feel more like I was actually feeling before the mood-rush. I walked fast and looked all the way around the park. I was looking for someone as I got into the bike and rode all across it, and I found that person sitting by the statue, reading a dictionary.
Eighties Fan (Camera Obscura) I’m a woman with nothing really interesting to do, and I’m about to change my life, only I don’t know yet… I’m reading some newspaper while eating my breakfast, and I’m all alone.
For me Formidable came along, but those who read know I’ve written about it.
Little Wing (Jimi Hendrix), my imagination was so lame at the moment, that all I could do was think I was a guitarist. But then I tried harder and I found myself being a writer (because that’s so very original)
With Don’t Fear The Reaper(Blue Öyster Cult) I felt I was in a light thriller, or action-sort of movie. A little creepy perhaps, but definitely golden-globe material.
Dreaming of You (The Coral) I felt like jumping, and started jumping. Not in my head though, but in the middle of the street where I could appreciate everyone’s wtf expression. And that was fun.
Catch the Sun (Doves) Felt totally like the ending credits of this imagination-iPod experience. And I saw the credits rolling. In order of appearance.

Comments (0)