The Post-Valentine Note

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009

I was just listening, and at the other side of the phone you talked. You talked about the things you always talk, the things I hate so much to hear. I wanted to hang up, just like that, press the TALK button (to stop talking) to unplug the line, and say it was an accident. But then, I would have to explain why I didn’t call back. Something similar to a “the line is screwed” but any polite explanation I could give was anything near honest. And all I wanted was that, being able to say “I fucking hung up because I was tired of listening to you, please don’t call me ever again, I believe it’s for the best. For MY best.” I couldn’t be that selfish, I wish I was, but I wasn’t.
I wanted you to be here. Badly. I needed someone to hug. Someone to tell me everything was going to be OK. And that it was OK to feel like that, that it was OK to be selfish. Someone to tell me “Fuck everyone and everything. Dude you’re you, c’mon. And I’m me…” And then I would give a “that was so smart” sarcastic-kinda-look. And you would laugh. I missed you, a lot.
There’s no one in earth with whom I can share the thoughts of a pathetic and amazingly funny existence.
I don’t know what should I think about you, love?

Robert

[Mrs. K i t e]
Dr.Noon before the 'doctor' part...

about the songs... human? human after all?, ( in my defense i need to add: my playlist is full of strange things..)

Comments (0)