The everyday art

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2009






It is common to think of an open field of flowers, or rivers and mountains when we talk about beautiful landscapes and sceneries. Because, well, nature is awesome and the colors and the openness makes a bigger picture of things, how each rock, each plant and the conjunction of all these elements can compose such an image. At least I think that's why it's so inspiring and beautiful.




But I also think it is the little things we see each day that can compose beauty, and art. The small events that happen unnoticed most days, the city expressions that are so common they are ignored. I don't think there is need to get out of the city, and the noise and the smoke to contemplate beautiful landscapes. I just think we need to put a little more attention, so those small and meaningless things become work of great magnificence.





Comments (0)