I'll go

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009

One day before I left, I re-checked the list, I had spent two weeks making the list, asking people about it, asking myself, and even getting some help on the internet. I though it was easier, two years before it would've been easier, but it wasn't anymore. I was leaving my just constructed life, and I had even made a list. Pictures, letters, computer, books, lots of books, my movie collection I had slowly collected with my christmas money, filled (to my family's dislike) of independent films. My CD's, because I never believed in iTunes, the guitars, which I was hypothetically not allowed to take, but I was taking anyways...
My memories, my friends, I'm not looking for a new start, I don't really want to leave, but I'm looking for that something, I'm still young and fool, I'll be back one day. I'll come on christmas, I'll still have to come when a family member suddenly dies, I'm not saying goodbye, but I am.
See you soon...

Comments (0)