New character in town

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009

I was a little over my head this next week, the most stressing days of the month.
At the same time, and very much related, this character appeared.

Don't be all crazed or excited, he is fictional. But not like all the previous ones, this one has a face.

Let's call him Franz.

This guy had a great impact of changing something in me within days, there is very few things in life capable of doing that.

He is to be blamed for the emotional absence I will have this week (him and the no-sleeping process, from which he is to be blamed too). He is also responsible of a one-day-long depression crisis, and also for the one-day-long waves of crazy eagerness.

Because as it happens with me and characters, it was not only him per se who changed me, but his story. His is not one of great loss or magnificent life change. He is a common story, told in a different perspective, one that actually applies. One of those great perhaps I only dream about.

So this week will be about the secret obsession with this character and his life changing mine, even if this is the only format in which I tell you so and more likely the only time I do.

Just know that to wrap the whole thing I was reading stories to improve the plot in mine, and things got a little out of control. But by next friday I will be more than over it (or so I'll say)




[BTW, don't bother to read the whole rant.]

Comments (0)