When the Sun went down

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in , | Posted on Friday, October 09, 2009

I bet you knew this, but just so we're clear: yes, I was aiming for the Sun yesterday (this actually happened tomorrow) when I decided to fly with wax wings, and yes, I was actually considering to just glide away, but you know how this things go.

Maybe you don't know, so let me tell you how the charm was broken:

MR.PENGUIN: Nice parteh, BTW where's the classical atheist?

ROCKR: Who knows... probably at some random party in some random guy's house.

MR.PENGUIN: But wasn't he like invited?

ROCKR: Well yea, but you never know with him, he might just be passed out of all the alcohol, or stoned with any of the magic substances he ingests.

MR.PENGUIN: O____O Wait what... he does -magic substances that give you superpowers-?

ROCKR: Yea... I swear I don't know how he manages to be such a genius with all the stuff he puts inside him

MR.PENGUIN: ... O___O

ROCKR: yea...

MR. PENGUIN: well, this sure does it.

ROCKR: what?

MR.PENGUIN: Oh... nothing, I'm just telling the reader further details to understand my reaction upon the event of which you've just told me about.

ROCKR: I see... So, how's the business

MR.PENGUIN: Pretty freaking awesome

(the lights only focus on MR.PENGUIN and he then turns to the audience)

MR.PENGUIN: If only he knew... that the wax wings would melt nevermore...



Comments (0)