Last words

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2009

I know last words have been over used, and I don't really believe most of them, but whatever, here are some I found which I liked.
I really don't believe in most of them... but I guess life's about the storytelling :D

Pardonnez-moi, monsieur. Je ne l'ai pas fait exprès. (Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose.)
- Marie Antoinette As she approached the guillotine, convicted of treason and about to be beheaded, she accidentall(y stepped on the foot of her executioner.)
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est. (Applaud, my friends, the comedy is finished.)
- Ludwig van Beethoven
Where is my clock?
- Salvador Dalí
Es ist gar nichts… es ist gar nichts… (It's nothing… it's nothing…)
- Franz Ferdinand
I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring.
- Richard Feynman
Yes, I am.
- John Lennon (whilst sitting in the back of a police car on the way to the hospital after the officers had asked him if he was John Lennon.)
Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here.
- Nostradamus (lolz!)
No me dejen morir así, digan que dije algo. (Translation: Don't let me die like this, say I said something.)
-Emiliano Zapata
Don't kill this man. He has a story to tell. (Trotsky said this to his guards, who were about to kill the man who had mortally wounded him with an ice axe.)
-Leon Trotsky

Comments (0)