About the words

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I google things... Sometimes I google people, sometimes I google characters or curiosities...and when this happens... I end up most of the time in my dear Wikipedia... I found it very useful when trying to get quick information (i know it sounds like an infomercial, but so it goes..)
Making a quick reflection, the next paragraph shows the description of a character I loved...
BUT,... it's not as nearly as beautiful as the one you read in Vonnegut's words...

A fatalist optometrist ensconced in a dull, safe marriage, in Ilium, New York. He randomly travels in time and is abducted by the four-dimensional aliens from planet Tralfamadore. In WWII, he was a POW in Dresden, which has a lasting effect on his post-war life. His time travel occurs among disparate times of his life, re-living events past and future, and, so, becomes fatalistic (though not defeatist), because he has seen when, how, and why he will die.

I should be googling biology...

Comments (0)