My complicated relationship with you and Kurt

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010

Staring at the 90s design of the text box design to create every single one of these days I had this thought:

"what's of less taste? Post something really random and of silly content or not post at all"

After much self discussion I bet you know which one picked. And it's not that I don't care about quality, or that I stopped believing each day is freaking unique. It's just that there are so many chances to screw up in life, so many practices that we take so seriously that sometimes is necesary to remember that to slip and fall every once in a while is healthy.

Or maybe that's just me being a slob.

You be the judge.


---------------Anyway
Kurt Vonnegut returned to my life, and it seriously made himself note. We went back to our same old problem. You see, every time he is there he's so great, so magical, so devastating that I can't come up with anything that compares to him. I will never aim to be as good as he is of course, but as I am writing something the idea of him comes up. I just feel that having him so near it would be sort of an insult to be as untalented as I am. And so, as long as out short term relationship lasts I just can't bring myself to create anything to live up to his expectations, even if he's not judging. I'm just that complicated. He should get a saner audience.

Am I apologizing? Never to you
Am I giving excuses? I never stop doing so
Am I buying myself
time to make a better
post without it having
to be so late? Never have I done that...



---------------------
Don't you love the fact that people get to a point in their relationships where they feel the need to communicate all their internet contacts their relationships are "complicated" over some social network? What ever happened with the -I'm not really dating, well yes not not, I mean we are not exclusive but we're still seeing each other but I'm not sure we are together together you know?- explanation?





[It's so not 1AM in a school night...]

Comments (0)