If I die now...

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010

If I die now...
I hadn't think about it seriously...
I mean, once or twice I erase my browser's history and clean one or two things I wouldn't like someone to find in my computer if I died. And it's not the usual stuff you hide in a computer, but whatever...
If I die now, I wouldn't want to want to tell people things I never did, I mean, I don't want to regret not doing things. But I think that's an inevitable thing, almost writen along with the definition of dying.
The truth is, at the moment I'm not dying to tell anyone anything, (anything new, at least) and it is a feeling of somehow serenity, but of indiference at the same time.
I think everything would be a little more exciting if I had something to shout from the bottom of my heart, some 'i love you' here or there. But I don't... So for the moment, I'll keep day dreaming with some songs that say what I don't have to say, and looking at lovely pictures.



[via Pipes Output]

Comments (0)