This thing between us

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010

It was just that the time was wrong

That’s breaking their hearts and breaking their minds

Anyway, what'cha gonna do about it ?

I may be lonelier now but I’m happy alone... honest.

You're getting older

What would we talk about anyway?

Give me reason but don't give me choice.

What difference does it make to you?

I wish I could make sense of what we do ...

Are you looking for an answer? When you still don't know the question.

Me? I'm just playing along

It aint easy being this kind of lover when you never call me

I don't understand your heart, it's easier, to be apart

Should I give you a call, what can I say? ...Maybe you still feel the same

If you needed love, well then ask for love

Oh, if I could love like anybody else... like anybody else

And it breaks my heart

...Dreams aren't what they used to be

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

It's clear we don't understand, but the last thing on my mind is to leave you

So why don't we go somewhere only we know?

Let's fade together, let's fade forever

I hope all the years will hold tight our promises

Stick around, and it may show

we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight

Half of what I say is meaningless but I say it just to reach you

I find it so romantic

Is it out of line if I was to be bold and say "would you be mine?"

It sounds so sweet

A girl like you's just irresitible

I could stay lost in this moment forever, cause every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

I never had the least notion that I could fall with so much emotion

But look where we are now

These changes ain't changing me the cold-hearted boy I used to be

I won't try to philosophize... I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes

So where we gonna go from here my love?

Make it to the Milky Way

Let me see what spring is like, on jupiter and mars ... In other words, hold my hand

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have, for you I will

To prove that even the wise men can be wrong, I concentrate on you

I noticed tonight

It's been like that since a long long time

You know, sometimes I feel like I'm getting snowed under with the things you say

I'm giving you my heart go and take it please be carefull

Can you feel my heartbeat, when I'm close to you?

Can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?

No doubt about it, you're even smiling just a little bit... That child-like smile is back on your face


[it's not plagiarism if you co-authored right?]

Comments (0)