Great start

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2010

I must confess, 2010 scares the hell out of me...
I always tought it was cool I was part of the '10 generation... It would be easy to remember that number 30 years after, or 50. But now that everything's so close, I'm really scared.
I haven't done my effin practices, (yes, the ones I was supposed to do last year) but I guess it's all solved, and will be over before I can think about it again...
Turns out that in about a week I'll have to register online for a kick-ass exam that will determine what I do for the rest of my life, or at least the next semester.
Then I'll go on a trip to a contest I don't feel ready for, and I'll be worring if I should've spent the time I did studing biology or for the other kick-ass exam...
Then in less than two months I'll have to go and do that exam and in about three months I'll have an answer...
In about the same time I have to do my paperwork for the other effin thing, if that goes well. Exam. Wating. Interview. Wating. And then when April's ending. I'll know.
Mix everything up with going trough with highschool's last semester, the big senior proyects, etc.
And enjoy!

[Mrs. K i t e... what the fuck...]

Comments (0)