Exquisite corpse: Corpse of a sickening song

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Corpse of a sickening song (The iTunes experience)


I'm in a crisis, I need help
Come on mood shift, shift back to good again.
Feeling the comfort of eyes is your sole intention
We all want to be understood unconditionally.

Some days aren't yours at all,
They come and go
Just one more time
let me drown with you.
He told me a heart can't smile
if it's filled with tears.

If she weren't writing in blood
She'd bring him her jokes
You know my darling I can't stand to sleep alone
no sweetheart in the dark to call my own.

Look at the hottie in the tight jeans
Look at the pipe dreams
Lay me down.
Lay me down.
Don't give in

Don't give in.

Do you think everything, everyone, is going mental
It seems to me that it's spiraling out of control and it's inevitable.
Oh caught in a bad romance,
I want your everything as long as it's free.
I want you
I want you so bad.

I shoul've known that this would happen from the start
This kind of function's gonna have to fall apart.
She doesn't look, she doesn't see
Opens up for nobody.

My lover, I've been donating time to review
all the misinterpretations that define me and you.
Here they come, we panic, scream and run.
And please beware, they'll kill without care

...



(Any biased seeming content is mere uncertainty seen with a significant relation to a seemingly independent event, or in other words, coincidence.)

No, I don't listen to emo music...>.>

Comments (0)