Waiting

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Friday, October 22, 2010

I've been sitting by the computer for two days, by my cell phone and even by the broken house phone.
The last conversation we had lasted 4 minutes, and in those 4 minutes you managed to do this to me.
And so I wait, and I ask myself things. I regret falling in love with a guy who hates computers and is therefore absent in all the facebook interaction, and I remember what you told me the other day: "Somehow I just can't text you, there's something wrong with your cell phone company." and I curse the cell phone company, and I also curse the phone company, because the phone has been broken for about a week, and aahh..!
And even thought you told me to call you, I can't. I'm afraid.
But above all, I'm trying to imagine what are you doing, and if perhaps you're also wating by your cell phone.
And I say to myself what I said last time I was drunk... "Pinche inseguridad..."

Comments (1)

this is heartbreaking