All you need is help!

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Listen, there is nothing you can't do that can't be done" said Lucy

"Is just that he needs help!, not just anybody, he needs a little help from his friends and that's us" answered Desmond, in grief

"That is I think I disagree" she said, surely with some sort of big lecture coming after

"Save the words, now he needs a place to hide away, not some nagy friend" Desmond now stood up, confronting the girl.

"Life goes on, all his trouble seemed so far away no they're here to stay, and we can't go and solve everything with a magic wand, he's feeling down, he just needs some support" Lucy said as she rose her voice

"That's your problem, you never needed any body's help in any way, and you think everyone is like that, well Lucy, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Paul needs our help" Lucy heard

"Let me tell you that every now and then I feel insecure, I do need help, but I believe Paul can pretty much deal with this, what he did is nothing to get hung about, he just needs our support, not us busting in" almost yelled Lucy

"Probably you are right, but I still think we should go in there and see what is going on" anxiously said Desmond

"There is nothing you can know that isn't known, they're probably still going trough the files or something" said calmed Lucy

"I long for yesterday" sighed Desmond

"I know, but now it is today, but there is nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be, believe me" answered Lucy, trying to calm him down




By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)