Bizarre

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

She slammed the door as the left the room, and there was no point of making a further discussion about that, I would only get mom angrier, and that got me full of an unsatisfing-deperate-disapointed feeling since I really wanted to go, and her answer had been no, plain no. Not even a question asked by her, clearly no question for me to ask. I didn’t normally did this, I had always been the type of daughter that questions every single reason she gave to give a no. But not today, not this time, I had had enough in the past days, and I was just not in the mood of arguing. I haven’t been in the mood of arguing lately, indifference has been the best weapon now, even if I hate it. It’s a feeling of lack of complaining-energy. I’m sure I’ll get it back, not sure when though. But the answer had been no, so since once again I convinced myself there was nothing left to do I went out for a while, and as I looked at the trees having a smooth conversation with the wind, I forgot what had happened. I listened to this conversation, which was nothing more than a soft harmony of leaves. I got into it, and it helped in a way nothing did before, I’m there now, fighting reality in the only way I can.

For the insanity of Mrs. Kite

There will be something bizarre

You’ve never seen.

The Penguins will all be there

Jumping walking everywhere

Chilling out

Crazy bands are always in mood and they’re

Crawling in a river, of old trees

In this way Mrs. K will challenge the world!

The sedated Mrs. K

Enjoys her stunning everyday at 8 o’ clock

She won’t really mind a bit

If she is taken to the ring, formulate!



[ Mrs K i t e ]

Comments (0)