Saving the world, from the far

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008

To be very honest i'm kind of tired right now, you see I have to go and migrate with the rest of the others because they start to complain about something on the weather (which is just fine if you ask me). So i have to pack, I have to settle everything so I can leave for a couple of months perhaps, I'm not sure, last time it was very long.

Nothing really has happened in my life, just some apocalypses were stooped, wars were avoided, kids were saved from buildings on fire, you know, the usual stuff. Well the other day i caught some rainbow colored fish, it tried to talk me into not eating it, he mentioned something about one wish, but I ate it anyway, it was the best sushi pops prepared in a while.

Well, I'm also tired because today me and Mrs.Kite had to go to this forest to rescue an old tree from being killed, but then it was a mess because the green police came in and asked for our licenses, and again I suffered the discrimination of not being a primate. But at the end we send their minds to somewhere around nowhere, so we ended up saving the tree! Yeys for us. Oh, and we also saved a story from becoming just a written tale, we restored its life, that poor old family Buendia.

Oh! by the way, who ever lives neat the realm of letters and dreams should give me a call, we are making a little detour and we are staying there for a couple of days, we were planing to go to Neverland, but we thought it was too far, it wouldn't be so convenient. So yea, that's about it, I won't be around for a couple of months, but hey, they have internet in the letter realm!


[I still don't believe]
By: I'm the penguin

Comments (2)

No way
Blackbird Fields for ever.

Me atraparon. Con la venia de Mrs. Kite y Penguin, tendré que seguir leyéndolos.

muchas gracias por el comentario, los apreciamos todos y cada uno enormemente :D