Buzzing of a multitude

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008

"I really need to go back to study" I said, while covering my ears
"It will be of no help, you can still hear us" he said
"Yea, It's not like we're going away" said the other
"We really need to talk about this" said the third one
"No, no there is nothing to talk about, there is just this final trig test I have tomorrow and you're not helping" I said, quite bothered
"The kid is right, it's not so urgent" said another
"Not so urgent?! We have been trying to talk about this for months"
"I personally don't care, let him go on with his study"
"Of coarse you don't care, you never do"
"Let's not get into another fight alright? James, we really need to talk about this"
"I already told you, I have no wish to do it, I, unlike you, have to study" I said
"Hey we worry about that too, we just believe this is far more important"
"I have already said what I think about this haven't I?"
"Yes, you made your point clear, but the solution we all aim for dosn't include dying any time soon"
"Could you please leave me alone for a second?" I plead, they were already arguing among them, lost case i though
"We just want to work this out"
"Let the boy study, the trig test is tomorrow!"
"But tomorrow it will be another thing, and then another"
"Perhaps if we give him some time..."
"No time, he has had enough time, far more than enough"
"Maybe he should just cut his wrists, i've heard it helps"
"You shut up, and the rest of you just take it easy, if we wait enough maybe it will go away"
"That won't fix anything, we need a solution, it is not only his problem you know..."
"I've grown tired of you, please just go, we'll talk about this later" I said, now i was frustrated
"And, if he is the problem, what if he is just delaying this as a set up? what if he is the main source fo it all?"
"Well let's not jump into conclusions here, ok? Its just some minor issue we can fix later, and if it is that bad, then sooner or later there will be a crack, and we'll all have the chance to talk"
"You go back to your carnival, ok? What he needs is some discipline, he's been making all the choices for quiet a while, I say we ditch him"
"Impossible"
"Its simple, let's just start it ok? what will we do about it?And no, death is not an option"
"I was just saying, he does look like he could take a break...from life"
"Well, I think that it could work if we all just..." he was interrupted, finally.


"What is it with all the speaking James? You on the phone?" asked Rosaline

"Erm... nope, just here, alone, studying for some final test for tomorrow" we said all at once



By I'm the penguin


Comments (0)