Misery into the swirly head

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

There was a death-silence in the room so I rolled over in the bed and pressed play. A swirl of thoughts entered my head. And I started moving my head back and forth as if I wanted to do something to my neck. Then with a deep emotion I looked at the roof and saw the old paint which is already falling, my legs started moving in also a repetitive way and then I closed my eyes as I also moved my back a little and my head kept stroking with each slow beat. Suddenly some other strange heavy air filled my lungs as I felt a sudden change of climate and I found myself in the rain, feeling it strike my head, my face, my shoulders. And I slowly stood up and walked through the alley which was full of people but I didn’t really cared and I kept ignoring as I made my way into the place I had never been to, but I knew so well.

In case you were intrested all this while listening Misery is a Butterfly by Blonde Redhead

[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)