As you wish

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009

One of today's most intense feelings came by while watching a ficticious show online.
And that was the highlight (of feeling) another feeling came by as I heard my music. (which is not mine per se, but I call it mine if it is on my iTunes)
And I thought for a while... "Omg, I've had only ficticious feelings, but after a long time of thinking this (about 38 seconds) I said "Nah.. It can't be ficticious..."
And I started playing with words, as my eyes were closing and I wasn't really concious of what i was writing.

Read it as you wish

Ocean----call------sing--------love------------crimen
bones----mind----summer--rendez-vous---rompecabezas
silent-----wet------hold-------cuckoo----------again
cometa--ecstasy--heights-----something-------town
feels----trapped---paper------superstar-------wicked

Comments (0)