It was time

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Yes, sorry, you were saying..."
"Nothing, it was nothing."
"C'mon, don't get like that."
"I forgot."
"No you didn't, you told me 'I have something important to tell you' and then I said 'yeah, me too' and I interrupted you and I told you about yesterday's party and what happened and all that, and I know I interrupted you, and I'm sorry,"
"It was nothing."
"C'mon, what was it?, I already told you I was sorry."

But the problem wasn't that, I didn't care about that, actually. It was the story before the regret, the story about the party, and he did not now. But now I thought about it, and made a major draw back in my coming out. Now I knew what had happened, my whole plan fell into pieces, making me go back to the place where I once was, the darkness of the secret which wished to be told... and maybe it was for the best... for my best, but I couldn't stop thinking about it... What if I had spoken before I knew that?... I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep the secret any longer, and I was scared, but it was time...

[Mrs. K i t e]

Comments (0)