My mind's M.D.

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009

Her daugther had had cancer four years ago,
"It's a miracle" he said.
"Indeed a miracle," the mother said.
"So you say, you've been having pain in your right elbow and arm?"
"Yes, and you know, her cancer started there, so I was worried too."
"Let's don't worry until we have everything, but more likely you'll have just normal joint pain, you know, it comes with age."
"Ha! I guess doc." she smiled.
"I'll give you some elbow excersices, and that'll be all for now, some analgesics too."
"Alright."
"So, in other things, your triglicerids are a little high, so you may want to stop eating that much bread,"
"But, my bread with my coffee, c'mon doc, I love it."
"Well, your cholesterol is alright, but your triglicerids are indeed high, so,"
"Can I eat half of it?"
"Yes,"
"Then I'll buy a bigger bread, and eat just half of it."
"HaAHA! No, that's cheating."
She smiled, I gave her some free samples of meds for her husband, and she left.

This was what happened + how would it be if I was the doc,... I think... I hope... not bad...

[Mrs. K i t e]

Comments (0)