Perceptions

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009


[Wiki's RustChain.JPG]

“Oh, I know, it’s the you always trying to sound interesting isn’t it?”
“The what? No.”
“Yes, the ‘Oh, I’m so special because I see things in a different way.’”
“C’mon it was just a comment.”
“Just a comment, it’s always a ‘just a comment’.”
“That’s totally beside the point, now you’re just finding lame excuses to fight. This isn’t even the case when I’m seeing ‘strange’ things out of normal ones, this is so damn obvious for me.”
“No, I’m not, and god you’re arrogant! It’s just that when I ask you, what do you see in this picture, you answer me honestly, instead of making something up that sounds somehow interesting. I want you to answer ‘It’s a freaking chain’, a FREAKING RUSTY CHAIN!”
“But it is not a freaking rusty chain for me, IT’S A FREAKING TREE!”

[Mrs. K i t e]
apparently redox reactions inspire

Comments (0)