Paper folding

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sometimes I just feel like folding papers. And I’ve realized, besides being my anxiety neutralizer (of course), it’s the way I try to tell myself I can build things, beautiful, surprising, amusing, or just useless. It’s the way I tell myself things do happen, and things will happen. Time goes by, while I fold small pieces of paper, and some of my cells stick to the paper as I fold it to make the creases. And module my module, I start constructing something from almost zero. And I think about the 2D paper (which it’s actually 3D, but think of the paper as an idea) making some 3D structures which is a single, made of repetitive and minuscule other meaningless pieces which you do and re-do.
And I also think about people, I think about them, about you, about everyone I care, or don’t, but mainly about people I care.
Flying like paper, again.

[Mrs. K i t e]

Comments (0)