A purple chair

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So besides reading music sheets and fighting over posession of the modem.. (which is so last decade.-. ¬¬) I did one of my mini dialogues about nothingess... the sort of objects which are contamitated with ideas that rush suddenly, and you say.. "oh, I can't forget this one.."


-It's just, I'd rather be in the other side..
-There's no other side!
-Seriously... You let them get to you, that's the problem.
-Them? ...
-No, wait.. I didn't mean..
-You made your point, thank you.
-No.
-Please leave.
-It's just that...
-Please leave.

As he leaves the room, things fall at his back, breaking and rolling, then we go back to him sitting at the purple chair he was seated before, during the begining of the flashback...

Comments (0)