About Google Reader and Science

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Friday, November 13, 2009

So the Meteor showers are good for skygazers, bad for satellites. Good thing that I'm a skygazer, bad thing I depend on beautiful beautiful satellites.
So Bangladesh mass poisoning mystery solved, and I didn't really knew about it.
Time-travelling browsers navigate the web's past, made me laugh, because I'm actually posting to the past.
Headphone risk to pacemakers, literally, music can harm your heart. (awww..)
Drink culture: it's as old as the hills, oh I know!
Mystery 'dark flow' extends towards edge of universe.. well, I'm always drifting over the edge, so no biggie.

That's what happens inside my head as I read my Google Reader, ( i love it, i love it, i love it ...) (btw, I really recomend New Scientist - Online News) this brain food is yummy!

Comments (0)