Class chat

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Monday, November 02, 2009

I've been chatting with this french guy for some weeks now...

Great... is he hot?

Yea...

But wait... isn't your Russian better than your French?

What do you mean?

That you thought merci meant hello...

Well... the thing is that we don't talk too much

How is that?

Skype... web cams... em...

OMG! Isn't it weird?

It was... but whatever, our body language is sort of enough... hahaha

I don't really want to know more...

O c'ommon... hey, by the way... who is Jaime Toi?

Who..?

Jaime Toi

...What are you talking about?

Idk, he just keeps mentioning him, I think it's supposed to be some lame french joke... anyway, I think I'll just stop talking to him, it's sort of getting boring.

Jaime Toi?

Yep...

Don't you mean J'aime toi?

What?

...

Comments (0)