Apicture Aday

Posted by I'm the penguin | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I know, by now you've noticed.

Maybe not.

I stopped noticing what I say here and what I don't.

Anyway, you should be aware by know that most of the things I begin, I never complete. Sure, that is very cliqued right? Well, I have nothing to say back.

But now I have a new purpose, which I know I won't pull out.

-A picture a day-

Another clique huh?

Whatever, this I'm doing it for me, and for the memories, and because the only way of being sure I won't miss a thing is to put some sort of duty into it (yea, that's how my brain works).

Anyway, obviously you're never going to see any of those pictures because you are a naughty naughty stalker and I won't feed your vice. But I thought it would be nice to tell you, being that you already know almost everything (nothing) of me. That and the fact that I don't have anything more interesting to say.


Comments (0)