Mood swings

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008

Wait… you WHAT?????!
I… I….
I NOTHING!
QUE ESTABAS PENSANDO?
Je, je,,.. je ne suis pas sûr…
Unbelievable!
Sorry…
WHAT?
Sorry.
I hope you’ll think it twice next time.
I will.

Actually… I won’t, I’m just telling him that so he can shut his mouth, I’m so tired, no wait. Not tired.. just annoyed. I’ll bet he’ll think twice next time. Oh wait again, there will be no next time, I’m done waiting. I just need enough courage to go over my bedroom and take the suitcase. I’ve packed. And in the next 20 seconds I will know. I will know if I’m actually taking the suitcase this time, or if it will be to much and I’ll have to unpack. Again.
I don’t want to unpack. I don’t want to sleep in the street. I want freedom. I want money.
5…
Wait.
3…
Oh crap..
2…
1…
I’ll start unpacking.

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)