Subersive critisism

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"So... how do you think it was?" (Please tell me you liked it...)

"It was OK, I mean it is your first movie, it must've been so hard..." (Thanks god it's over)

"What was your favorite part?" (Why aren't you praising me? It was freaking awesome!)

"Well, definitely the part where the old lady starts yelling is good, nice camera" (If only I could remember more... perhaps I shouldn't have slept at the ending...)

"Yeah, I used lots of camera effects on that one, but tell me did you understood the whole meaning behind the story?" (Cut the crap and tell me how awesome I am, I worked for weeks into putting the whole life and death theme)

"It was really well played I think, of course it could have been a little bit more subtle"(excuse me, behind which story? the whole thing was like a philosophy recital)

"How so?"- (You didn't really like it did you?)

"I don't know, I just kind of feel it, maybe I'm wrong"-(Heck no!)


By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)