Something Personal

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008

This day, I said is soundtrackly... So I thought about this, don't try to figure out whose song is it... It's an aspect of me. So, I did the translation, but it is not mine, not the best translation though, so.... if you want to listen to the actuall thing.. link in the signature.

Because there are stars that shine but you can’t see.
And there are places which I never knew.
I will get naked of all this stupidity which is there from bearing this costume.
You just come with what you have, and I’ll take a rag soul, a paper soul.
Show me again, how to see the sunset, and maybe after all this shadows it turns out all right.
The noon smiles at us again as it splashes us with silver seas and the scent of that flower which floats in the air.
The magic of the sunset, spills as we walk, and fills the sky with that intense blue of the sky someone stole.
Those huge seas, whose soul killed a couple animals.
There goes my universe and the universe of everyone who speaks.
I consider evil as something ours, something personal.
And I ask, if up there would clouds look the same.
This is to know if you think of me while I think of you.


[Mrs. K i t e]
algo personal

Comments (0)