You know

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, November 06, 2008

Stop it, you're not fooling anyone, I know you know it, and nothing you can do will change it. I am a production of your imagination, it doesn't matter how hard you try to convince your self I am here, you know I am not. You knew from the second it all started that it was wrong, not wrong wrong, but that simply it was just not how it should. And it is not only me, for all you know, all this, all your family, friends and places you know are a product of your imagination or a dream.

You might not want to believe it, but it is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of knowing, and you do, deep down, deep and beneath those thoughts you never reach, beyond any conscience you have experienced, beyond yourself, you know this is not real, none of this. And what is real? well, I couldn't know, since I'm just telling you what your subconscious wants me to say, I know nothing outside your mind, because all you see is just that, your mind and thoughts.

You are probably wondering, how come if I'm part of you I'm trying to break the spell? Why am I telling you this so you notice you're in a dream and eventually wake up? Why to cease my existence if all I rely on is just you continuing to imagine? Well, it is simple, 1. I don't exist 2. You programed me to do this, there is no destiny, it is just a plotted game from your machiavellic mind, and 3. You need to break free from once and for all.

So it is up to you, you know this is all true, you know none of what you know is real, you know I am just a mere illusion, a ghost. You choose, to either live this bizarre fantasy or go on into what is real; but the thing is that these days one can't actually know what is real.

or what real is


By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)