Stories told by it.

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I’m going to talk about a guy.
I was I guess 10 years when the book came to me.
It was orange and white; it had an interesting title, at least for a 10 year old.
And it had a creature in the cover.
This creature called my attention. I had no idea what it was but I was damn sure it was similar to the creatures I imagined and I drew.
So it was when I met this guy.
Of shy aspect, and humble covers.
I read it in a blink.
Then she told me about how he loved this guy.
And I felt as if he was telling stories to me, in bed time, I read them and I imagined his voice.
I could remember his voice in that time, now I can’t.
And I remember the Cuendú. I have one as a pet… or is it me?

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)