Cuckoo

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009

“I will stop, one day I promise, just give me time to cope with it, it’s difficult you see, I’ve been doing it for a while now, it’s just a matter of “getting used to” not doing it, as I one got used to doing it. It’s a process you see? I’m trying, I’m definitely trying, but each time I’m almost there, it becomes harder and harder… You see… I’m not a quitter, I’ve never been, I’ve always thought it was a horrid, how do you call them, character trait, that’s it. Character trait, horrid, being a quitter you see? But now. It seems it would be a hell of a character trait, hahahahahahaHA! Wouldn’t it doctor? I think it would. Being a quitter, HA. I thought, about the literature you gave me… You know the other day? I read them, all of them,”
“Good, great. Did you like them? I could bring you more. Maybe they could help.”
“Yeah Doc, but I thought… the people who wrote them, they’re wacky aren’t they? I mean, they’re mad right? You know, as in cuckoo, lunatic, moonstruck, nutty, round the bend, schizo, screwball…”
“We don’t call them that way remember?”
“Sorry Doc, then, I’m not cuckoo, lunatic, moonstruck, nutty, round the bend, schizo or screwballed I am…”
“Sick, Monty, sick.”
“You’re sick Monty, you’re sick… Yeah I know that Doc.”
“Have you been taking your meds?”
“Have I?”

Dr. Noon

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)