Panic paradox

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009

Sometimes you’re tired
Sometimes you’re annoyed
Sometimes you’re whatever…
But when the two first arise, there’s nothing worse than panicking. Enoguh with the panicking for now...
Because sometimes you just know panic won’t do it, it won’t solve it. And you know it can only make it worse. Instead, start doing what you’re supposed to do, and THEN complain and wish and hope they consider it for the next time.
We all have our panic attacks, (moi même included in LOTS maybe more than I would like to accept) But right now I’m not in it.
And I apologize for past panic-expansion contribution (and for future perhaps)
I’ve ranted, I’ve panicked and I’m not part of it right now (well, rant, we all love it and it’s inevitable)
So, know, the bothering thing, is I have to “panic” in order to avoid panic situations. What a paradox…

[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)