Strings break

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009

“So you think that’s right then? That you can only show up in people’s houses in the middle of the night?”
“It’s not like you’re people’s.”
“No? Then what am I?”
“You’re a friend.”
“Is that what you call me?”
“Well, yes.”
“So typical of you.”
“Whatever. Are you giving me a hand then, or what?”
“What if I don’t?”
“I don’t know.”
“WHAT IF…”
“Don’t use that tone.”
“…If I don’t? What’s your plan B?”
“There’s no plan B right now.”
“Then my answer is no.”
“I don’t get it. You’re just asking me that shit to know if I’m hopeless? To feel oh-so-powerful by knowing that without your help I’m screwed? And then, you tell me know. Let me ask you something… Do you enjoy it?”

There was a long silence.

“Goodbye then.”
“You should know it by now…”
“Know what?”
“If you hang too long in a string, it’ll break. Strings break.”
“They do.”
"That's why..."
"I know."

[Mrs. K i t e ]
I din't got a chance to chose did I?

Comments (0)