When no one sees me... I mumble

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When do you know a yes means yes, a no a no, a yes a no, or a no a yes?
When is the sigh predicted by the precedent sight?
What happens if all you can do is find a no?
This may seem senseless, but the thing is no’s are way more common than yeses, but yeses are way more common when you’re saying no’s.
So do it. And in the end a no might be a yes, and if the no is a no, there are no surprises.

Sometimes I get high, spin around a thousand times
Sometimes I lock myself behind open doors
Sometimes I tell you why all the silence
It’s just that sometimes I’m yours and at others I belong to the wind

When no one sees me
I can be or not be when no one’s see me
I put the world upside down
When no one sees me my skin knows no limits
When no one sees me
I can be or not be

I write to you from the dephts of my existence
From where the anxieties and the infinite essence arise
There are things so particularly yours that i don’t understand
And there are things so particular to me, but i don’t see them
I suppose i think i don’t have them
I don’t understand, the verses light up
In the darkness I can have you
I feel I don’t get it right
Don’t turn on the lights cause i’m baring
My soul and my body

A.Sanz


[Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)