Water colors

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009

art /[ahrt]/n 1 [U] the use of drawings, painting etc to make beautiful things of course because all art is supposed to be beautiful, just ask the realists, they attempted all to be cute didn't they or to express ideas: Steve's studying art at college gee I wonder how is he going to eat.... 2 [U] things that are produced by art[cheese is something made out of cheese isn't it... redundancy... how common], such as drawings and paintings.let's forget about literature and music! 'cause here at bffs we don't care 'bout that stuff.

I say art is when for any reason you go into some kind of trance, and just spit it all out. But that's just me perhaps...



[hey I didn't say this was art...]
by I'm the penguin

Comments (0)