The not knowing

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009

“When everything was there, there was only one thing missing. It was like, if I had everything I liked, everything I ever wished for… except one thing. And it was that one thing which specially disturbed me, which caused everything (and I mean EVERYHING) to become less important, and even a banal expectation of happiness, which in the end wasn’t. How could this ONE thing be so important, that the rest of it, didn’t work without it? Why did it change my world? Why couldn’t I be happy? Was having a part better than having almost everything? I couldn’t now.”
“So little by little, all this everything became useless, because I couldn’t have the one thing, the one thing which I wanted the most. And I asked myself: Would I be happier if I had ONLY that thing? I couldn’t give myself an honest answer, but I did the best I could. The answer was yes. “
“I continuously felt as an spoiled child, who wants something SO VERY MUCH. And is such an strong desire, that the you you thing you where, is not you anymore. And perhaps I was, just like an spoiled child. But what could one do?, when there’s nothing but expect.”
“I didn’t even tried to get the thing. If I tried, there were only two options: success or fail. Success was what I wanted, so desperately wanted. But fail, fail was something that I couldn’t bear, couldn’t even thing. Was the fear of failing greater than the desire to succeed? Maybe. I wouldn’t say they were greater, but the consequences of one were definitely worse. I’d rather live in the not knowing.”
“A fail, kills the hope completely, but the rather-not-knowing does too. This wasn’t a problem, since I didn’t think of the second one… At the time.”

GOOGLE VERB MEME
Kite: (didn’t actually used Kite.. soooo.. you know.. I don’t want to feed the stalkers everywhere.)
"… needs some prayer power-she's so uncomfortable." (ok.....)
"…looks like a snob." (haha...)
"…says 8 months ago, danke schön." (8 months ago?...)
"…WANTS TO HELP JACK" (who's jack?...)
"…Does Olivia A Favor" (olivia? omg, i knew I wasn't good at people's names, but this has gone too far...)
"…hates Britney Spears." (true.)
"…asks Frank for help with Rafe." (weird..)
"…likes vivid, bold, energetic colours and inspirations of national costumes in her outfits." (like brown right?)
"…eats her shoe."(how did you know?!)
"…wears a Rochas iridescent blue-flower ruffle dress specially designed by Theyskens."(because I know who Theyskens is.. (are?))
"…was arrested for helping Paul escape." (sounds fun)
"…Loves Her Camera" (I don't even have one.... they owe me one... but I will love it..)


[Mrs. K i t e ]
Do your's....

Comments (0)