Do you remember?

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008

“I don’t think you remember it. But still, I’m going to tell you about it. It was December, I think, it was not colder, not warmer than other years, lets say it was, a usual December. Usual in every sense, which is so ironic coming from me, I know, but that’s exactly my point. This sort of months is never usual, everything than usual for any other person, but lets say it was usual for me. We met that month. Do you remember? Not that year though, but I was looking at you, and thinking. God, it’s been one year, time flies. You didn’t seem to notice me, as I sat in the plastic white chair, at the table, surrounded by people I did not know, and who didn’t even knew themselves, all this of course, after several vodka shots. I was chatting with them, talking about nothing, hugging some other heart-broken guy, and laughing with the girl who never got drunk, but that time. You where still in the other side, and I looked at you from my table, you glanced at me sometimes and gave me a shy smile. But that was it. You don’t remember do you?”

[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)