Secret of secrets

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

There’s too many things I can say about secrets, and too few at the same time. That precisely is my first secret. I believe pretty obvious when you have a rather stalky penguin-friend by your side. But the first thing is that when I talk about something, I say a whole lot things about that something but I really hide a part of it, a part which never leaves me, and hard for me to reveal, unless, either you’re a playful dog, a penguin or quiet squirrel, but oh well, a secret, some secret I have.

Or had, or will have… (that’s for not being specific)
And now comes the time when you start feeling as in junior high’s bottle game again.
The truth is I always preferred the punishment.
I’m not big on telling secrets.
Sweat drips.
It will be short, some of them are really complicated to explain but, I promise I will find something quick.
I really hope this helps you fill the stalking wall…
Damn you…

The only not-complicated things I can think about are the custom secrets, like fear of not being loved, understood, solitude, which happen to everyone (I hope)
What else besides my special type of myrmecofobia, albuminurofobia, diabetofobia and metathesiofobia.

Did I say too much… maybe.

A secret

You know about the cliché of having a secret diary with lots of personal stuff, which you want no one to read?
That insane kind of protection towards your information?
Well, the Kite has something she protects with her life.
Is one of the many notebooks she has.

About……

The Kite a secret obsession of relating songs with people she knows, and with what she feels. Not in a healthy-natural way. But in a kind of creepy way of analyzing line by line and chord by chord.
She has a list.
Yes, that creepy.
Some are way easier than other, definitely.
But she might even have more than one for each person.
The interesting thing about this is that it says more about her actual feelings than anything else.
It's like the secret of secrets.
No restrictions at all.

Let's say is the Half-Blood Prince Playlist ( remember the context we use for that )

[ Mrs. K i t e ]
[ write your life-movie based on a "shuffle" game ]

huh? you will have questions...

answer this "shuffle game" , and then write a short summary of your movie as if it was the summary in the back of the dvd box.

Put your music on shuffle;
then write down the songs ((in order of appeareance))
no cheating, takes the fun out of it then!

Opening Credits:
Waking Up:
First Day At School:
Falling In Love:
Fight Song:
Breaking Up:
Prom:
Mental Breakdown:
Driving:
Flashback:
Wedding:
Final Battle:
Death Scene:
Funeral Song:
End Credit:

Comments (0)